Monday 28 November 2016

Christmas

After a busy week with a new job followed by coaching at a Special Olympics swimming event over the past 3 days, I finally have enough time to do some crafting.  And it is raining heavily outside, so not much else I can do!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/challenge-339-always-anything-goes.html
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
http://lacysunshine.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/christmas-angel-kisses-anything-goes.html
The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Sparkle and Shine
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-challenge-gcc112116-sparkle-and-shine

I have used a paper and sentiment from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the berries to give them some shine.  I matted with red cardstock and also added some sparkly glitter ribbon and some red pearls from Rosie's Studio.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Suze. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy week you had! I am glad you had time for some crafting! This is just an adorable card! I love the image and how you embellished your card! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion! I am excited to see your next creation! -Rina CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Lacy Sunshine! Mieke DT xx

    ReplyDelete