Friday 4 November 2016

Christmas Scene

This card was a bit of a change for me.  I combined four different digital images to create a scene:

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day Three)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/day-3-night-sky.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/challenge-336-always-anything-goes.html

The background paper is from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I have used four images from Beccy's Place - Christmas Tree Cottage, Christmas Tree Cottage Summer, Christmas Tree and Pine Grove.  I coloured the images with copic markers and the background with Distress Inks adding a path with a copic marker. I also added a sentiment from the same paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I also added some gemstones as falling snow.

3 comments:

  1. You have done a great job combining all the different digital images Suze, the little scene you created looks fabulous! I like the road that winds between the houses and then up into the pine forest. I also like the little gems you've added to simulate snow fall. Lovely.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you created a wonderfull scene!, thanks for joining our challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scene,love your design... Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion
    Zeljka DT xo

    ReplyDelete