Wednesday 30 November 2016

Mirror Mirror

This card took a long time to make - mainly because I couldn't find where I had put the mirror card!  It also was the hardest to photograph!



 I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day Nine)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html
Winter Wonderland - Poinsettia
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/poinsettias-or-snow-is-falling.html

I have used mirror card for the background.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some textured green cardstock from American Crafts and then double matted using some red cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. Your card looks awesome Suze, I love the way you've coloured the poinsettia with traditional Christmas colours. The mirror card looks great in the background, even though it's difficult to photograph. I like the double layered border too. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Suze. I love the mirror card and the poinsettias.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete