Tuesday 8 November 2016

Path of Positivity - Appreciation challenge

Time for a new challenge at The Path of Positivity and this month the theme is Appreciation.  Our sponsors this month are Kitten Scraps and A Day For Daisies.





I have used papers and images from Kitten Scraps. The papers are from a set called Colour Basics Set 2 and images are from a set called I Love Books.


I coloured the images with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - November Challenge
http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/1st-november-2016-classic-design-team.html

2 comments:

  1. Awe this is a cutie. Lovely design and lovely little images. Nice work.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute, Suze! I love the sentiment, theme, and design!

    ReplyDelete