Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Love Always

I've had this image coloured for a while as I was going to use it for a card for my parents' wedding anniversary.  I ended up not using it this year so have made a card ready for next year.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Create with TLC - Anything Goes
http://desiref.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/atg-with-create-with-tlc-challenge-no5.html

I have used a paper, border and a sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Create with TLC and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added some white pearls to the border.

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous. Its perfect for our 5th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete