Friday 18 November 2016

Baby It's Cold Outside

Thankfully, it hasn't been here today.  I finally managed to get my washing dry after a week of rain and thunderstorms!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Baby It's Cold Outside
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-ala-mode-baby-it-s-cold-outside-11-12-16-through-11-19-16
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/challenge-390-17th-of-november-christmas.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added a digital sentiment from Desert Diva and a green enamel dot.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet image. Love the colour choice.
    Thanks for sharing at CRAFT.
    Hugs Sheryl DT members xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute is this. Loving your colour scheme.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean DT x

    ReplyDelete