Wednesday 9 November 2016

Birthday Box

This time I have made a box for holding completed Birthday cards awaiting a birthday! I keep them on a bookshelf so they need to be fairly flat as far as embellishments go!


I would like to enter my box into these challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything But A Card
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/challenge-96-anything-but-card.html
All Dressed Up - Anything Goes
http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/challenge-62-october-15th-2016.html

I have used an empty drinking chocolate box and painted it with gesso and then acrylic paint.  The image is from All Dressed Up and coloured with copic markers.  I also added some Kindy Glitz to the balloon. Matting is gold metallic paper. I added some embellishments from an embellishment pack by Rosie's Studio along with some enamel dots also from Rosie's Studio.  The lettering on the side has been cut from black cardstock using a die from Elizabeth Crafts.
 

3 comments:

  1. So cute, fabulous idea too, thanks for sharing with us at all dressed up, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created a wonderful box, Suze! What a great idea!
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea!! I need to work on my organization!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete