Wednesday 23 November 2016

Pencils

This is the second card that I have completed today! 

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day 11)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/day-11-its-in-stars.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with polychromos pencils.  I bought a set of these some time ago to colour some "art therapy" books and found that they were perfect for this.  Maybe I should use them more often.  The image is matted with cream cardstock.  I also used some lace from Sullivans and an enamel dot.

1 comment:

  1. I love colouring with pencils Suze, and I also find it very relaxing. I think they're a lot more forgiving than markers and also easier to use on small areas.
    You did a wonderful job colouring the candle and I love your choice of background paper. The lace and enamel dot are nice finishing touches. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete