Sunday 6 November 2016

Spooky Love

Inspired by the silhouette image, I decided to go black and white for this one:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World Challenge - Spooky Love
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/ikesworld-challenges-75-spooky-love.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/challenge-336-always-anything-goes.html

I have used a black card blank and added some washi tape.  The silhouette image is from Ike's Art.  I also added four black pearls from Rosie's Studio.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely elegant Halloween card. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - very effective :-) Thank you for using my image and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat image and layout! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and the fabulous use of Ike's Freebie,
    Thanks for sharing at Ike's World Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Julia - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the freebie!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete