Thursday 3 November 2016

Beccy's Place - Day Two

I combined an image and sentiment for this one:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day Two)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/day-2-wreaths.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  The sentiment is a pre-coloured sentiment - and I coloured the image with copic markers.  Matting is green textured cardstock from American Crafts.  I added some strips of washi tape to 2 of the pieces of green textured cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. Great combination of images and papers Suze, your card is festive and lovely. I think it was a clever idea to use the green card stock to mat the washi tape, the two strips make a nice frame. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath fits perfect to the paper. Thanks for joining our November challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete