Friday 26 November 2021

Celebrate the season

This is the second card created using the same tutorial.  I am fairly certain that I will end up doing at least one or two more of this same design as some of the pieces can be relatively small.


I have used paper scraps from Day Two (B), Day Five (E), Day Sixteen (N) and Day Nineteen (Q)

I followed a tutorial from Anna Helman.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. I love this one Suze, the green is awesome and the addition of the pine boughs just gives it a slight edge over the red... I do like Christmas foliage. I can understand why you'd make more of these, the design is beautiful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete