Wednesday 24 November 2021

Let It Snow

 I am on a bit of a roll with Scraps Cards at the moment.  I have quite a few still to make - and quite a few from Tutorials that I haven't attempted.  My aim at the moment is to get as many done in the next couple of days that I can so I can see the scraps diminishing.  I managed to work on a few today while Beccy was teasing us about a race coming up.  In between refreshing the page, I cut out the scraps for several cards and put this one together.


I have used paper from the card from Day Eighteen (P).  I added glitter foam snowflakes to the tiles and also a sentiment from Beccy's Place.  I used gold foil cardstock for matting.

I followed a tutorial for a Tile Effect card from Sam Calcott.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards 
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. I'm still chuckling about that race Suze... every time I read another comment it gets me going again!
    I really love this card, especially the tiny gold squares you've added. Mirror card is one of those things I can't seem to throw away, no matter how small the pieces are, so I LOVE this idea!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete