Friday 26 November 2021

We wish you a Merry Christmas

Today I am using another fold from Beccy's Place that has been added since last year.  This one comes from July 2021.  

This card fold ended up being a lot easier to do than I thought it was going to be.  I can see that it will be one that I will return to and is definitely my favourite of the W tutorials of Beccy's card folds.



I have used the following W items:

W Fold Card - Tutorial from Beccy's Place

Wreath - image from Beccy's Place (link goes to what I think is the remastered version of what I used)

Wreath - image from Beccy's Place

Wreath - image from Beccy's Place

Wreath - image from Beccy's Place

Wreath - image from Beccy's Place

Warm Grays (copic marker colours)

Water Lily (copic marker colour)

Willow (copic marker colour)

Wax White (copic marker colour)

We Wish You A Merry Christmas - sentiment from Beccy's Place

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day Twenty Five - W
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/day-26-w.html

1 comment:

  1. Love the multiple images you've used to decorate the card Suze, great idea to use all the different wreaths, they're very festive. I agree with you about the fold, it's a lot easier than it looks. I often start a tutorial thinking it's going to be very difficult but am then pleasantly surprised when it turns out to be okay. That's not always true or course, there are some folds that I will never do again!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete