Tuesday 30 November 2021

Gnome Mini Card

I have made a number of 8cm x 8cm mini cards this November using up some of the scraps from the daily alphabet prompts.  You may ask "Why this size?"  Our A4 cardstock measures 21cm x 29.6 so if I cut a 13cm square card from it, I am left with a strip of 8cm x 29.6cm.  I then cut this down to 8cm x 16cm to create an 8cm x 8cm card.  I still have a bit of wastage but it does use up most of the sheet.


I have used scraps from various cards from November.  The pre-coloured image is from Beccy's Place.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I placed the remaining scraps that I had left on a blank 8cm x 8cm card to show what wasn't used this month.  Not quite enough for another mini card!



1 comment:

  1. First of all, your mini card is lovely, the gnome looks great with those papers. Secondly... WOW! I'm amazed that's all you have left after a whole month of crafting. Good on you Suze, that's a very impressive result. I think I should take a leaf out of your book and work harder to use up some of my scraps. At least I now have some inspiration! Thank you!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete