Thursday 25 November 2021

Ho Ho Ho Ho

After a deviation away from the alphabet yesterday, Beccy has returned to the alphabet. Today's prompt is the letter V.

I think this will be the last alphabet challenge for this year that I follow a tutorial that I have found.  The remainder of the alphabet will be tutorials from Beccy's Place I think.

I think that the image that I used today may be a retired one which is a shame as I think it is about the only image that starts with V.

With the card closed:


With the easel raised:


The sentiment behind the easel mechanism:


I have used the following V items

Vertical Easel Card - Tutorial from Sam Calcott

Vase - image from Beccy's Place (retired?)

Vermillion (copic marker colour)

Viola (copic marker colour)

Veronese Green (copic marker colour)

Violet (copic marker colour)

I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day Twenty Five - V
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/day-25-v.html

2 comments:

  1. Always a hard letter to find images and words but you have found a fabulous array here. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix of "V" items Suze, you always do a good job incorporating lots of prompts in your projects. Love the mix of green and purple with a few pops of bright red, always a great combination. I like the card fold too... haven't seen a sideways one.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete