Saturday 27 November 2021

Joy To You & Yours

I saved about 65 scraps cards that I found tutorials for (although I doubt whether I will actually even create anywhere near half of those this month!).  Of all the ones that I saved, this would be one of my favourites.  I can see me using this one again in the future.


I have used paper from Day Twenty Six (W).  The sentiment is from Beccy's Place.

I followed a tutorial for Scraps Cards by Sam Calcott.  This one is the card that appears second on the video.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Suze... I can see this one made up with little white daisies or butterflies. It's a fabulous design and very versatile. Love the big sentiment too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete