Thursday 25 November 2021

Let It Snow

After Beccy's teasing of a race for about 2 hours or so yesterday, my Scraps cards are alot further along.  My aim today is to finish at least four but hopefully more.  This is my third Scraps card for today so I am getting there. 

For this particular card, I only needed fairly small pieces of scraps to go behind the die-cut holes from the snowflakes.  I also have the snowflakes to use on another card - win/win.

I have used snowflake dies from Sissix.  I cut the snowflakes from the white layer and then pieced scraps behind the white layer to add colour to the snowflakes.   I dotted some blue gems around for a bit of extra pop.

I have followed a tutorial for a Scraps Card by Sam Calcott.  This is the third card on the video.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Love the snowflakes Suze, you have some beautiful dies in your collection. I love the addition of the blue rhinestones too, the add a nice sparkle.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete