Friday 26 November 2021

Hot Chocolate Wishes & Marshmallow Kisses

This is one of the new stamps for November at Beccy's Place.  I got it at the beginning of the month but I had already mostly planned out most of my cards for the month and just had to create them.  However, once I got to putting scraps together, it worked well for this one.


I have used scraps from Day Five (E), and Day Nine (H).   The image and sentiment are from the same set by Beccy's Place.  After adhering the scraps, I ran the piece through an embossing folder before adding the image.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous colouring Suze, you've done well coordinating the image with the papers. I like the texture from the embossing as well, it adds extra interest to the design. Beautiful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete