Tuesday 23 November 2021

Merry Christmas

I have been having a play with some of the scraps from my daily cards for A Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place. I have a few on the go following some You Tube tutorials but have only managed to finish this one so far today:


I have used offcut pieces of patterned paper from Day Fourteen (L) and Day Eighteen (P).  The sentiment is from Beccy's Place and the reindeer is a glitter foam embellishment.

I followed a tutorial for a Scraps video from Sam Calcott.  This one is card seven in the video.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love this one Suze, and I have the punch that makes those flags... not to mention a whole drawerful of scraps! The gold reindeer is a gorgeous embellishment and looks awesome with the red and white. Love that you've kept the sentiment nice and simple.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Suze - it's really classy
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete