Monday 15 November 2021

Merry Christmas

 I am day later uploading this card than I had originally planned.  We had some stuff to do over the weekend that we thought would involve about 5 hours each day.  Saturday ended up being 7 hours and yesterday was over 8 hours.  I was tired and sore yesterday so didn't feel like creating this card then.  I'm waiting for someone to return my call so I have been working on this card while I wait (and managed to complete it)



I have used the following L items:

Lever Fold Card - Tutorial from Beccy's Place

Lamb - Image from Beccy's Place

Loquat (Copic marker colour)

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month  of Holiday Cards - Day Fourteen - L
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/day-14-l.html

Critter Crazy Challenges - Anything Goes with a Critter as the Feature
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/2021/11/challenge-56-anything-goes-with.html

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card fold Suze, and fabulous choice of patterned paper. I love the pink and white combo. Sorry to hear you're feeling tired and sore, a full weekend of physical activity can certainly take it out of you. Take care.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully made card Suze. Hope the aches and pains have faded by now.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete