Thursday 25 November 2021

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

I followed another tutorial for using up patterned paper scraps.  I have a number that I have picked out that I like and hope to do most of them by the end of the month.



I have followed a scraps tutorial from Sam Calcott.  This one is card 3 of the tutorial.

I have used the front and reverse of papers that I used for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  I also used a couple of sentiments from Beccy's Place that I inked with Distress Ink to contrast with the white background. I also added a glitter gem alongside each of the sentiments.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Sam has so many fantastic ideas for scrap cards Suze, what a great site you've found. I love this one too... I often end up with lots of thin pieces of paper that would be ideal for a design like this. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete