Friday 12 November 2021

Shaped Card

 Beccy is taking another break from the Daily Alphabet Challenges - this time with a shaped card prompt.  She also included a tutorial which was a great help.

I had this image printed out from a previous year when I forgot to check the print quantity and it printed out more than the one that I needed.  This was the perfect size for this type of card


I have used an image from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some Wink of Stella to the penguin's bow tie.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day Twelve - Shaped Card
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/day-12-shaped-cards.html

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm so glad you could use him this year. I love how you've colored him blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Suze, your shaped card is awesome! Love the colours you chose, particularly the fabulous bright blue. Great news that you were able to use up an image you'd printed from last year, it's always nice to reduce the stash a little.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie Suze - I love a great shaped card, and this is wonderful
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete