Saturday 20 November 2021

Warm Wishes

I am still running behind with the alphabet.  I had hoped to catch up today but energy levels are still flagging.

Today's image is another that I think must be retired as I couldn't locate it in the freebies or the store.



I have used the following Q items:

Quatro Fold Card - Tutorial from Beccy's Place

Quilted Puddings - image from Beccy's Place

Quartile (copic marker colour)

Quartz Grey (copic marker colour)

Queen Blue (copic marker colour)

Queen Mintey (copic marker colour)


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day Nineteen - Q
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/day-19-q.html

1 comment:

  1. Your quilted, quatro fold card is awesome Suze, you've done another great job of adding the letter of the day into your project. Love the colour scheme you chose, it's very artsy. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete