Friday 26 November 2021

Holly Jolly Christmas

I am taking a bit of a break from creating Scraps cards to have a play with a fun fold I discovered a couple of days ago.  I found another one this morning that I would also like to attempt soon.


inside of card:


I used papers from a 30cm x 30cm Christmas paper pad that I found some time ago.  I actually prefer the 12 x 12 paper pads if I can find them as many of the tutorials use that size.  Problem is that they seem to be really hard to find in NZ.  The image is from Paperbabe Stamps and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.

I followed a tutorial for a Centre Half Flap Card from Creating with Kristina.

I would like to enter:

Paperbabe Stamps - Anything Goes
http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.com/2021/11/paperbabe-stamps-challenge-156-anything.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards 
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html


1 comment:

  1. Lovely fold Suze, the piece in the centre is a nice addition. I like the way you've secured the sentiment over the edge. Great choice of paper, it looks like gorgeous little Christmas lights twinkling on a tree. Wonderful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete