Saturday 27 November 2021

Merry Christmas

 November seems to have flown by.  The alphabet challenge at Beccy's Place is up to the third last letter of the alphabet.  It doesn't seem that long ago that we were at A.  Undeniably, this is the letter that I usually find one of the hardest.  Whilst I have a favourite card fold in the X-Fold Card that I happy to pull out each year and decorate differently, the images that I use each year are a push to be X.  Instead of using an image beginning with X, I use images that have an X on them - generally four holed buttons with thread in an X pattern.  I really need to have another good look through Beccy's images to see if she has snuck in any more X's on her images since I last looked.

This year I secured the card with a belly band (also with an X on it):


and with the belly band removed:


X on button


X on star shaped buttons


X on bells around neck


X on buttons



I have used the following X items:

X Fold Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place

X on buttons - images from Beccy's Place

X on star shaped buttons - free image from Beccy's Place

X on bells around neck - image from Beccy's Place

X on buttons - free image from Beccy's Place

Xylophone (Face Media Group colour)

Xanadu (Face Media Group colour)

Xiketic (Face Media Group colour)

Xxxtentacion (Face Media Group colour)

Xanthic (Face Media Group colour)

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day Twenty Seven - X
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/day-27-x.html



1 comment:

  1. Look at all those X's!! Well done Suze, you have definitely outshone us all with the list of prompts you managed to find and include in your card... very creative!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete