Monday 29 November 2021

Merry & Bright

 This will be one of the last two card following Scraps tutorials.  I have another one almost finished that I will be uploading some time this afternoon.


I have used scraps from Day Eight (G), Day Fifteen (M), Day Sixteen (N), Day Twenty Six (W) and Day Twenty Nine (Z).  The sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  I also added three silver dimensional stars.

I followed a tutorial for a Scraps Card by Sam Calcott.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Suze, love the gold and silver combo. You've done a great job showcasing Sam's tutorials for using up scraps... and scraps of all different shapes and sizes too. Thanks for sharing!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete