Tuesday 16 November 2021

Christmas Wishes

 I am using some of my offcuts of Trimgym patterned papers for the background of this card.


I have also used an image from All Dressed Up and a sentiment that is possibly a rubber stamp (stamped this some years ago and not sure of the source).  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added three glitter foam snowflakes.

I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/challenge-617-christmas.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful monochromatic card Suze. I love blue for Christmas, it's always so peaceful and soothing. Cute image, and great colouring job, I like the addition of the glitter. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Suze, love the non-traditional colours, thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge this week
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - love that you have kept it to just the blues
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete