Monday 29 November 2021

Let's Get Festive

I think this will be my last card following a Scraps tutorial (unless I end up doing another mini card using the Anna Helman design).  Before the month of November, I saved 65 cards (some You Tube tutorials had 5-10 in them so not that many videos).  Most of the tutorials were by Sam Calcott but I did find some others, like this one:


I ended up making 22 of the 65 cards that I saved.  When I have some time, I'm going to draft out the other cards that I have saved so that they are easier to follow.  I have one in particular that I would have liked to have attempted but it was a bit hard following the pattern.  Sam used punches in her tutorial but I didn't have the punches so drawing it out may help me figure the layout.

I have used scraps from Day Three (C), Day Sixteen (N), Day Eighteen (P) and Day Twenty Nine (Z).  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some gold Nuvo Drops to some of the squares.

I still have some smallish scraps left so will make a few more of the 8cm x 8cm cards to use as many of them up as I can.

I followed a tutorial for Scraps Cards by Karen's Kards & More.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's quite an achievement Suze, 22 of 65 tutorials is very impressive, and with plans to do more! Good for you.
    I like the black base on this card, it really makes the other colours pop. You did a great job colouring the image too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete