Wednesday 24 November 2021

Glory To The Newborn King

Here is another Scraps card that I started yesterday and finished this morning.  I also have the offcuts of this card so may make another one in the same design.  Beccy had been teasing about a race so it took ages to photograph, watermark, etc.  Now I have put a card in the race, I'm going to add this while I am at the computer.


I have used papers from Day Eighteen (P) and Day Twenty Three (U).  The sentiment is from Beccy's Place.

I followed a tutorial for a Scraps Card from Sam Calcott.  This one is the fourth card in the video.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place -  Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous use for those offcuts Suze, you've really discovered some great ideas. Love the papers you used, the deep red is wonderful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete