Saturday 27 November 2021

Christmas Music Makes Me happy

For a change, this Scraps Card isn't following a tutorial.  It came from me laying the pieces on the card and finding that they fitted well together.

I have to say that I can relate to this sentiment.  I particularly like listening to the live brass bands that go around the streets playing carols.  I created a Christmas playlist on Spotify as well with some traditional Christmas carols and some more modern Christmas songs.


I have used paper scraps from Day Thirteen (K), Day Fourteen (L) and Day Eighteen (P) .  I had several pieces that fitted sideways alongside a vertical piece.  The colours worked reasonably well together too.  The fussy cut image and the sentiment are from Beccy's Place.

I woud like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of Christmas music too Suze, always play it through December, and sometimes a little beyond! My favourite song is "Do You Hear" by Cloverton... I accidently stumbled across it a couple of years ago and just couldn't get enough.
    Love your fun card! Isn't it great when they just come together with no trouble? Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete