Wednesday 24 November 2021

Sweet Holiday Wishes

 Beccy has been teasing us with an approaching Race so I have worked on my Something Sweet card in the meantime and managed to complete it:



I have used left over paper from the CASE card from Day 6. I covered the join between the pieces with a sliver of mirror gold cardstock.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day Twenty Four - Something Sweet
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/day-24-something-sweet.html

1 comment:

  1. Good on you Suze, you were first past the post with this fabulous card! Love the striped paper and the pretty gold pearls. I love the idea of adding the gold cardstock to cover the join... I often try to join paper together but it's not always successful, I'll have to remember this tip. Thanks!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete