Monday 29 November 2021

Christmas Blessings

I have had this Scraps card partially done for some time but was waiting until I finished the card for Day Twenty Nine (Z) as I knew that I was going to use more green papers on that one.

I read a comment from one of the other participants on another of my scraps card that she is saving the links to create some of the Scraps cards.  I'm glad that someone is using the links to the tutorials - I need to give credit to the original artist anyway but it is nice to know they are inspiring others.


I have used scraps from Day Two (B), Day Sixteen (N), Day Nineteen (Q) and Day Twenty Nine (Z).  The sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Inking is with Distress Ink.

I have followed a tutorial from Sam Calcott.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards 
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

Christmas Kickstart - Snippets
https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/christmas-kickstart-challenge-56.html

3 comments:

  1. I think they're inspiring all of us Suze, and many of us will be heading over to Sam's site to check out all the ideas you've been sharing.
    I love this one. I've made similar cards but always using squares... never thought to have a go with circles or other shapes. As always, you've done a wonderful job choosing the papers, the colours and patterns mix beautifully!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooooooo on a roll, Suze! This is lovely, and perfect for the current CKC challenge. Thanks for playing with Di and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous snippets use - we can beat the whole world at this rate!

    Di x

    ReplyDelete