Sunday 1 September 2019

Surfin' Santa

This week at CHNC our optional twist is "something beginning with S".  For my card, I have four  things beginning with S - Santa, sand, shorts and surfboard.



I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The corner pieces and the piece behind Santa are offcuts of digital papers used on other cards (not sure of the sources of these ones).  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.

I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

I would like to enter:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2019/08/tuesday-morning-sketches-518.html

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love the surfin' Santa!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny Santa! I love that he's wearing blue swim trunks. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete