Monday 30 September 2019

Just For You

Another autumn themed card - this time using up a scrap of some cardstock that I had coloured using shaving foam and Distress Ink refills.  It was the perfect size for the sketch - and the right colours too.



I would like to enter:
Carlin's Map Paradise -
http://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2019/09/challenge-14-september.html
Beccy's Place - September Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/09/september-challenge.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - September Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2019/09/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

I have used a wood patterned paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Beccy's Place and the sentiment has been typed on my laptop.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also die-cut a piece of cardstock that I coloured using the shaving foam technique and Distress Ink refills.  The final addition was a wooden leaf embellishment.

I followed the sketch from Carlin's Map Paradise.

3 comments:

  1. The circle background is awesome Suze, you did a wonderful job with the shaving foam marbling! Perfect colours for autumn too. I like the wood panel paper you added to the background, it works wonderfully with the old cabin image. I like your choice of colours for that too, definitely speaks of fall.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful how you made the background, beautiful colors.
    I also love the Beccy digital stamp very much.
    Nicely combined with the sketch.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge.
    Good Luck !

    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Autumn card Suze. Thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete