Friday 27 September 2019

Sorry I'm a Little Latte

This month's image at The Outlawz Freebie challenge is from Imagine That.  It came with a selection of wonderful sentiments so I used one of them with the image.  I'm always late with birthday cards so this was a perfect sentiment to use.



I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Freebie Challenge - Lori's Mocha For All Seasons
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-september-2019
Imagine That - Creative Playground
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2019/09/creative-playground-challenge-9.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added a doily to go with the image.  The image and sentiment are from a set called Lori's Mocha For All Seasons by Imagine That.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some buttons.

1 comment:

  1. Very sweetly colored and love those buttons Suze!! :) Great card - thanks so much for creating with IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP ♥

    ReplyDelete