Sunday 8 September 2019

Happy Birthday

I really wanted to use this image for the challenge at The Outlawz Songs and Rhymes but I didn't have any dog die-cuts.  I ended up solving the issue by using a fox die-cut (member of the same family) and cutting off most of the tail to leave a shorter domestic dog-like tail.

I would like to enter:
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com/2019/09/sketch-224.html
The Outlawz Sunday Challenge - Walking The Dog
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/outlawz-sunday-songs-and-rhymes-24-august-7-september-2019
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2019/09/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-446-and-dt.html

I have used a paper and a sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Sheepski Designs and is coloured with copic markers.  I added a die-cut from Poppy Stamps called "Whittle Fox"

I followed the sketch from Feeling Sketchy.

5 comments:

  1. Your transformation from fox to dog looks great. I love your interpretation of our sketch! Thanks for sharing your work with Feeling Sketchy. I hope you'll be inspired by our next sketch too!
    Regards,
    Maja DT at Feeling Sketchy My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really a great idea. It looks like a dog only. Neat and pretty card. Thank you for entering at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges . Good luck with your entry.
    Sharmitha (Crafter's Icon)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely scene and yes, so clever with the animal transformation to the dog.
    Thank you for joining the Feeling Sketchy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the scene you have created. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy and Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete