Wednesday 2 September 2020

S'More Fun

We are at the midway point of the Great Outdoors Challenge at Scribbles Designs.

I have used an image set from Scribbles Designs called S'Mores
The sentiment is also from Scribbles Designs and is called S'More Fun.



The background is four of the images from the above-mentioned set.  I started off putting them side by side in my Word Document and then had an idea to put them in a grid pattern.  I then printed out the grid and cut to fit the front of the card. I then inked them with Distress Inks - Shabby Shutters, Walnut Stain and Salty Ocean. It ended up being a great background although that wasn't the thought when I started playing around with them!

The sentiment is also edged with Shabby Shutters.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.

No comments:

Post a Comment