Tuesday 15 September 2020

For A Friend

I was chatting to my daughter a couple of days ago over a Discord call and I find it hard doing nothing while talking to her so I put this card together.  I finally got around to photographing and watermarking it today.


I would like to enter:

Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/challenge-128-anything-goes.html


Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes

http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/09/pennys-challenge-479.html


I used a digital paper from Create with TLC out of one of my Awaiting Crafting boxes. The image is from Lemon Shortbread (also out of an Awaiting Crafting box) and the sentiment is typed on the computer.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also added some grosgrain ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite images from Lemon Shortbread! I love her in pink! Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete