Monday 28 September 2020

Tangled Kitties

I would often think Halloween at this time of the year with a purple and black colour scheme.  But I hate to be predictable, so here is a kitty themed birthday card instead:


I would like to enter:

Digi Doodles Studio - Purple and Black
http://digidoodlestudioschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/09/challenge-31-use-black-andor-purple.html

Colour Crazy - Hand Colouring
https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/week-37-anything-goes-colouring.html

Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2020/08/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-58.html


I have used some digital paper from my stash (source unknown).  I then put a strip of washi tape either side of it.  The image is from Digi Doodles Studio.  Colouring is with copic markers  I added some purple sparkle gems.

6 comments:

  1. I like your idea of using the washi tape along with the strip of design paper. My grandson would love these kitty’s. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea of using the washi tape either side of the strip of design paper. My grandson would love these kittys. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute :-) Purr-haps you will come play at my Cats only Challenge ?
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally intended to. I thought that when I was writing the post and then got distracted by the phone - and forgot when I came back to it. Thanks for the reminder.

      Delete
  4. This is so cute Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hug Ginny
    SUYP Cats Challenges.
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, Thanks for sharing it with us at Colour crazy craft challenge x

    ReplyDelete