Tuesday 29 September 2020

Summer Time

Definitely not summer time here at the moment.  I can't remember Spring being as wet and windy as it has been this year.  Despite no sun today, I got my washing dry in just over an hour as the wind was so strong (and fortunately no rain in that time).  I think the rain isn't too far away though.

I would like to enter:

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes

http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/09/pennys-challenge-480-dt-call.html

CHNC Patterned Paper - September Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/09/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

I have used a digital paper from my Awaiting Crafting Box (source unknown).  I also embossed some white cardstock for the left side of the card.  I added some ric-rac braid over the join.  The image is from Hetty Clare Art and the sentiment is from Trimgym.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added shell embellishments to the "sand" in the picture.


I'm not sure what happened with this post.  I published it yesterday and added it to the above challenges.  And then today, discovered that it had gone back to draft.  I so hate this new Blogger and it's quirks!



1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete