Friday 25 September 2020

29 Again

 I'm enjoying using purples in crafting at the moment.  No doubt I'll use it so much that I'll get sick of it but for now I'm going to enjoy it.


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - September BINGO (3 layers + Monochrome + Ribbon)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/09/september-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/09/stella-says-sketch-challenge-815.html


I have used two digital papers from Bugaboo Stamps for two of the layers.  The image/sentiment is from Bugaboo Stamps.  I added some grosgrain ribbon and three glitter gems (in place of the sentiment on the sketch as I already had a sentiment in the image panel).

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch:


2 comments:

  1. fun card Suze - I do love that sentiment - it makes me smile every time I see it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your purple palette! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Bingo challenge this week at the Catch the Bug blog; good luck in the draw! Please join us again soon.
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete