Tuesday 29 September 2020

Merry Christmas

 This is one of the first images that I got from The Paper Shelter.  It is one I come back to from time to time.  The digital paper and the sentiment are out of my Awaiting Crafting boxes so a bit more progress is being made there too


I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Blast From The Past
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2020/09/challenge-442-blast-from-past.html


I have used a digital paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Crafty Cat 957.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink Of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  The edges of the image and sentiment are inked with Distress Ink (Festive Berries).  I also added a Santa patterned gem and two gold stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment