Wednesday 30 September 2020

Mini Card with Mini Tag

 I had some issues with this one as I only had a very little tag die so I decided to make a Mini Card.  The card is 8cm x 8cm.  It also gave me the opportunity to use up some of the smaller pieces of Marianne Design paper that were offcuts from other cards:


I would like to enter:

Marianne Design - Card with a Tag
http://mariannedesign.blogspot.com/2020/09/challenge-255.html

I have used an offcut piece of cardstock and covered it with double sided tape.  I then applied the offcut pieces of design paper on an angle.  The pink lace piece is also an offcut piece which I cut with a die from Marianne Design.  I stamped a cupcake pattern on paper and then die-cut it into a tag shape using a different die from Marianne Design.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I mounted up the tag using mount tape and then added some twine through the hole in the tag.

I have used the following Marianne Design products:

PK9155 - Weathered Wood Paper

PK 9140 - Mixed Media Paper

LR0376 - Frame

EWS2206 - Cupcake Clear Stamp

COL1345 - Tag

This card will be used to attach to a gift.

5 comments:

  1. Great job on a small tag.
    Thank you for joining us.

    Kind Regards
    Anita
    MDblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig kaartje geworden.
    Leuk dat je mee doet met onze "label" challenge.
    Groetjes van Judith
    DT Marianne Design Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtig kaartje heb je gemaakt voor de Challenge!
    Groetjes Suzan
    DT MD Challengeblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie mini-kaart met mini-label.
    Bedankt voor het meedoen.
    Groetjes van Henriët
    DT MD Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super mooie labelkaart.
    Dank je wel voor het meedoen
    Gr Wybrich
    DT MDchallenge blog

    ReplyDelete