Tuesday 1 September 2020

Cottage

 I have changed the shape for the sketch that I followed but otherwise fairly closely followed the sketch


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - September Challenge

https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/09/september-challenge.html

The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch

http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-aug-19-sept-16th

I have used a digital paper from Beccy's Place.  The image is also from Beccy's Place.  I used a die set from Nellie's for the image and mat plus I also used some of the flower cut outs in the corners as embellishments.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.


This is the sketch that I more or less followed:



1 comment:

  1. I love that double snow flake mat you used behind the image Suze, it's beautiful! I also like the wonderful mix of colours, particularly the pink and kraft. You did a great job interpreting the sketch too. Love it.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete