Monday 20 October 2014

Christmas on a Tropical Island

Wouldn't that be great!  Although it is the middle of summer here for Christmas, I still wouldn't mind relaxing on the beach on a tropical island!  A girl can dream!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/10/13/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-83/
Winter Wonderland - Tropical Christmas
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/tropical-christmas.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  I used some textured cardstock from DCWV for the strip across the card and the backing square.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with a combination of copic markers Y35, G21, YG02, C2 and Distress Ink - Scattered Straw (which is sponged on for the sky).  I also used some satin ribbon from American Crafts.

Here is the inspiration picture from From The Heart Stamps:



I used the sketch, colours and twist.

2 comments:

  1. I would also like to be at the beach too **lol** Pretty Card and great take with the Inspiration Colors.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suze, thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    xx

    ReplyDelete