Thursday 23 October 2014

Get Well Soon

Being surrounded with sick people at the moment, I have plenty of choice for recipients for this card!  Since I have used my two favourite colours (yellow and orange) it could even be for me!!!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Delightful Challenge - Favourite colours
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/weekly-challenge-color-my-world.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/76-mygrafico.html

I have used a background paper from Sugar and Spice Studio - not that you can see much of it.  I added yellow and orange mesh ribbons over the top (the yellow I cut to half width).  The image is from Digital Delights and has been coloured with copic markers YR07, YR04, Y000, Y02, Y06, 100, C7 plus I used Stickles on the wings.  I added a digital sentiment from Desert Diva which I die-cut into a pennant shape using a Spellbinder die.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute Get Well card! The little bee is so cute and love your colors on this one! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete