Wednesday 15 October 2014

Holiday Cinderella Honey

A traditional colour scheme this time!  I have fun mixing up the colours for my Christmas cards but it is good to occasionally go with the traditional colours!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Sketch It Up
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/dtbst-250-sketch-it-up.html
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-280-9th-of-october-christmas.html
CHNC - Something Round (glitter domes)
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/chnc-challenge-198-something-round.html

I have used three papers from one of the new Christmas paper pads by Kaisercraft.  This particular pad is called Basecoat Christmas.  By using papers from the same paper pad they co-ordinate well together.  I added peelcraft stickers to edge each paper.  I also used some Christmas mesh ribbon (which I cut in half so it wasn't as wide) and three red glitter domes.  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and is called Holiday Cinderella Honey.  I coloured her with copic markers E00, R59, E08, R46, YG06, YG03.  I also used some Stickles on the garment trims.  I added some faux stitching using Distress Marker - Barn Door.

6 comments:

  1. Delightful little card,very festive,love your coloring and the back ground papers thank you for joining in with us at sassy studios and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for using a sassy studios image you get to enter twice,lovely array of projects on your first page,love the two cute little owls and dr digi card,love there stamps thank you for joining in with us at sassy studios and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a adorable Christmas card! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!
    We would love you to also check out our DT call and apply if you feel this is something for you as we are looking for some talented and friendly crafter to join our DT Team.

    Jo and the CRAFT Team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 198 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her in green and red. I usually color her in blue. Thanks for the inspiration. PS I pinned her to my SSD board.

    ReplyDelete