Sunday 26 October 2014

Happy Birthday

The Outlawz Challenge is having a week long PARTY!  As well as the usual challenge, there are some games and an extra challenge using a Freebie image:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Freebie Challenge - Freebie Image
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/page/freebie-challenge2014
Penny's Paper - Polka Dots and Pearls
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-200.html

DeeDee Digis have supplied a set for the Freebie Challenge.  There is a choice of two digis and some sentiments.  There is a sketch to follow for the challenge too.

I have used both digis for my card.  The cake image as the main image and the balloons one for the bottom corners.  I decided to use the Happy Birthday sentiment which I die-cut into a banner shape.  The yellow banner has been cut from pearlised paper using a Tattered Lace die and then attached to the card along some twine.  I have also used some glitter cardstock from DCWV to cut the circle behind the image.  I have added some tiny pearls along one of the layers of the cake.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suze!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete