Saturday 11 October 2014

Baby Blue

Reminds me of an old song!  I decided to go non-traditional with this one and use blue for a girl!  My girl couldn't wear pastels when she was little (can't now either!) so she tended to be in brighter colours.  So, I don't necessarily think pastel pink for a girl!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Something with B (bottle, blanky, bear, blue, bow)
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-105.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/AG-ch-2-dr-digi.html


I have used a paper from Webster's Pages for the background.  I added some blue lace from Sullivans and a bow using satin ribbon from Semco.  The image is from The Stamping Boutique.  I added some Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass around the image and coloured the image itself with copic markers.  I also coloured some bling with copic marker B29 and added these to the card.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suze thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination on this week's challenge
    Hugs Dianne x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, fun image! Love the blues. Thanks for joining us for our current AG challenge. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    Inspiration Destination - Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a very nice card!

    Thanks for playing with us the challenge of Inspiration Destination!

    Good Luck and I hope see you again!

    Gr. Meggi DT.

    ReplyDelete