Sunday 26 October 2014

Happy Halloween

My daughter was looking for some buttons for a coat she is in the process of making so I wandered around the shop.  I found some Halloween ribbons so I just had to make another Halloween card!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Purple and Orange
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/eureka-stamps-challenge-111-purple.html
CRAFT Challenge - Halloween
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-282-23rd-of-october.html
Milk Coffee - Halloween
http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/halloween-challenge.html

I have used a background paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some pearlised purple paper.  As well as the ribbon, I added some purple streaks of gelato.

5 comments:

  1. Great job, the ribbon is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely halloween card Suze and fun and sweet cards you have made too.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful creation with great details. Love the colours and embellishments. It is perfect for our ‘Halloween’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Milk Coffee Challenge.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable!! LOVE your stamp!! :):)

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image -- fun card! Thanks for joining us again this week at Eureka Stamps. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete